Kristian K. Price
Chief Operating Officer
Contact Kristian Price
Prior to joining the Collins Investment Group in September 1998, Kristian was a legal assistant at Miller and Larson, JD CHTD, and acquired extensive experience managing the firm, preparing trusts and wills, and presenting legal documents to clients(1). She also oversaw the office management of a membership club for the PGA Tour. As the group’s Chief Operating Officer, Kristian provides leadership and direction, and long-term operational guidance. She holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from Emporia State University in Kansas.
Kristian is a supporter of Girls on the Run, a non-profit organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and a volunteer with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the firm
- Leads the marketing and business growth initiatives for the group
- Managing the team’s information technology platform
- Consolidation and transfer of client assets
- Providing retirement account information to clients