The Collins Investment Group seeks to build life-long investment relationships on a foundation of trust and client satisfaction. We are dedicated to creating the life and legacy you desire by applying our investment experience to your unique goals.
Read More About…
To provide you with the highest level of professionalism and personal service, we pledge to:
- Understand your evolving objectives through clear and frequent communication.
- Carefully evaluate your investment goals and individual needs before offering an investment strategy specifically tailored to your unique situation.
- Review and evaluate each investment program on an ongoing basis and recommend suitable adjustments, as needed.
- Maintain effective personal and professional relationships so you remain a satisfied, well-informed client for life.
Our team serves successful investors by offering appropriate investments, municipal bond portfolios and professional money-management services1. By combining access to world-class resources with our own unbiased, independent guidance, we help you:
- Identify your investment objectives and develop a plan to help achieve your long-term needs
- Seek the best available investment return consistent with an acceptable level of risk
- Maintain communication and collaboration with you and your other professional advisors.
Managing the rewards of a life’s work is a responsibility that demands objectivity and intimate knowledge of each client’s financial objectives and risk tolerance. We begin relationships by getting to know you as an individual as well as an investor, so your financial strategies reflect your real life. Whether re-positioning family assets with a critical eye, recognizing the emotions involved in addressing life’s transitions or uncovering previously hidden opportunities and liabilities, the Collins Investment Group applies a thorough, compassionate approach to investing in every advisory relationship.
We practice value-oriented portfolio management – a style of asset management historically used throughout various stock and bond market environments. This technique seeks to provide a “margin of safety” for each investor, which we believe is the best way to provide true family value. We carefully consider stocks with what we believe to be a notable disparity between market price and fair value, keeping portfolios diversified and managing assets with scrutiny. This diligent process allows us to pursue our primary goal for each client: a total rate of return consisting of income plus capital appreciation.